3/03/2012

The Supara Files: Auerbach Journals 4


There is more to Supara than just the comic. In an effort to establish the universe, we are presenting a series of establishing pieces, helping to flesh out the era of The Foundation. My contribution to this effort, will be the Journals of Prof. Robert Auerbach.

These posts may contain spoilers for what will come, so be warned. Also, these posts are written from a regular person, and are HIS perceptions of the universe at large. So the "reality" of his journals may not actually jive with the "reality" of the universe itself. His story continues after the jump...



December 25th, 1949

Those damned “Powers.” Words fail me.

This has never been a holiday I cared for, but I would never do... This. They attacked a crowded store, just down the street from my house. Maria was shopping there, I don't...

I'm sorry I can't write at the moment...


December 26th, 1949

Maria is in the hospital. Apparently she was assaulted when she tried to stand up to those out of control sons of bitches. The doctors don't know if she'll make it. The news sings the praises of The Foundation, for stopping the attack, and saving so many people. But where were they when Maria needed them?

If she doesn't wake up, so help me god, I will not rest until every one of these “Powers” pay.

---From the Journals of Prof. Robert Auerbach.

No comments:

Post a Comment